The Board has approved a “soft opening” of the indoor arena for members on Monday, April 25. There is still a lot of work going on and due to the wet weather, it is imperative and mandatory that members observe and adhere to the various signs posted around the arena. This opening pertains only to the use of the indoor arena and the adjacent parking lot, not the whole facility. We do not have permanent occupancy from the County and the indoor arena layout has not been finished. Therefore, the following terms and conditions apply to this preliminary soft opening of the indoor arena:
- Hours 8 AM to 9 PM. Gates will be locked at 9 PM.
- Members only.
- Absolutely no tying of horses in the arena.
- No feeding of horses in arena or parking lot.
- Respect and adhere to all posted signs.
- Follow the trailer signs for “one way in and one way out” access to the trailer parking area.
- Park only in designated parking areas.
- Clean up your manure and debris including but not limited to hay, etc. Wheelbarrows and forks have been provided. Dump your manure and debris in the provided bunker area adjacent to the parking lot.
- Pick up any other garbage and deposit in garbage cans or dumpster.
- No loose dogs.
- Keep track of your minors and keep them out of harm’s way.
- If there is work going on in the arena, respect the workers and stay out of their way. They are working hard for us to achieve permanent occupancy and their endeavors take precedent over rider’s use of the arena. Do not impede their progress.
- No alcohol in the arena.
- Turn arena lights off if you are the last person out.
- Respect and enjoy this fabulous indoor arena.